Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter and the Hogs

We took Junior to his first church service yesterday and he did GREAT. I say he did "GREAT" because he slept through the whole thing. That's about all you can ask!

I enjoy going to church and normally, if the preacher is half-way decent, get something out of it. However, don't you all wish that you could get praised for sleeping through church like Junior does. If you did, your wife might say something like, "Well, Pappa slept through church again this week. I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!!!"

We've got some Junior pictures to share and I'll get those on here ASAP.

The Hogs hired John Pelphrey. Long drawn out story. At any rate, this guy has a good BB pedigree and likes to play up-tempo ball. Might as well get on the bandwagon b/c we got turned down by every big name we went after. I'm more excited about this guy than Altman.

We need to hire a good AD and get John White's hands out of athletics. That will go a LONG way toward making any of our next hires good ones.

John White has a reputation of being less than honest, having a lack of knowledge regarding athletics, and to boot....a meddler in athletics. I'm not a fan of his.

No comments: