Tuesday, January 23, 2007

International Visitors

A friend of mine told me I'm a computer geek the other night because I installed a tracker thing on this blog to see where the visitors come from and how many hits I get. You'll see the hit count on the upper right hand corner of the blog.

It was surprisingly easy to install, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it. Trust me. I can't even figure out my digital camera. If I hadn't been convinced by someone the other day that this whole internet thing was here to stay I would probably use a type writer and post messages on telephone poles to inform folks about Junior/share my various rants.

Speaking of rants: I'm pretty derned grumpy this time of year because of all the clouds. The clouds they are a plentiful.

At any rate, back to my original point: because of this tracking thing (it's free by the way) I have recently learned that I've gotten two international visitors. One from Italy and one from the UK.

I'm cool with those two countries (as if they care what I think). I like pizza and the British always seem to think like we do with respect to the "who we need to dispose of with cool military toys" du jour.

Countries I do not want visitors from:

France: Can't stand 'em, the contrarian cheese eaters

Venezuela: I won't even buy gas at Citgo anymore

California: Can't have my blog Californicated...it is a different country you know?

Mississippi: They don't have the internet down there, so I don't have to worry much

Russia: I hold a grudge from the cold war. Go wait in line to buy some bread.

Iran: This is my personal Jihad against the illicit nuke wielders

N. Korea: Kim Jong Il and I get in a disagreement the other day so the whole country is banned from my blog. That'll show 'em

That's all I can think of now....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Internet dork. Your IT savvy further supports my theory of you being an internet spammer. Thus your e-mails are blocked from my account as spam.

Hope I didn't make you too mad. I don't need you hacking into my computer.

Anonymous said...

Moi, je voudrais voir les photos de l'enfant, c'est tout. Merci.

Rocks In My Dryer said...

Uh-oh, once you install the counter, the blogging addiction is here to stay.