Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mamma's Dentist Visit

Mamma went to the dentist today and, get this, was told that she had a tooth they've been keeping a close watch on, that there was a cavity developing there, and that they would need to fill that cavity soon.

They also said, "You're in the same boat as your husband." ALSO, he said that the tooth with the cavity is in the same general region as the tooth he said I had a cavity on. This guy sucks.

He went on to tell Mamma that I should go ahead and schedule that appt to get my cavity filled. Riiiiigggghhhhht.

However, I was in a vendictive mood today and filed a HIPAA complaint on him for sharing my personal medical information with Mamma. I don't know if spouses are excluded from HIPAA laws, or even if I gave them permission to share information with Mamma, but maybe he'll at least get contacted by someone.

On the other hand, I'm sure the folks at the HIPAA office are looking at my complaint and laughing their respective tails off when they read, "Dentist shared that I have a cavity with my wife." Yeah, that'll be first on their investigative priority list.

Oh well. I feel marginally better and that's all that really counts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your other mother here: When you head back south, I got a dentist for you. Stay away from that Butcher.