Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Hogs Made It In!!!

I'm not sure this is the best thing for the program long-term, but I am happy for Stan and the kids.

I'll be on the road and probably won't be able to watch the game so we'll see if they're still playing at this time next week.

The folks at Syracuse and Drexel are none too happy. They've got a point but wait...oh yeah...I don't care what folks from Syracuse and Drexel think.

That game today was a complete embarassment. The Hogs quit with 10 minutes left in the game. Were they tired? I'm sure they were. Was Nolan's team tired in 2000 during the championship game when they had similarly played 4 games in 4 days? I'm sure they were. Did they quit with 10 minutes left? Nope.

Granted, Florida is probably the best team in the country right now but quitting is not acceptable. Similar to when the Hogs turned down an NIT bid in one of Stan's earlier season b/c the "team was not emotionally ready to play any more games."

They quit then too. This is why I don't like Stan's teams. They have no identity or heart.

Oh well. What are we supposed to do? The powers that be haven't asked me my opinion so I guess I'll just enjoy watching the Hogs and let those that can do something about it worry about these issues.

Soooooooo....


GO HOGS!!! BEAT USC (in basketball at least)!!!!!

Pappa

No comments: