Monday, March 26, 2007

The Winds of Change Appear to be Turning AGAIN

I should know better by now that to open my big, fat mouth (keyboard) when it comes to hiring and firing of coaches on The Hill. I'm by no means well-connected, but I have a friend who is and I follow the REPUTABLE Hog message boards closely.

I have put on this blog that Stan Heath would be fired this week and Billy Gillispie would be the next coach. I have put on this blog that John White might screw it up. I have put on this blog that it looked really good that it was going to happen. I have put on this blog *last night* that it looks like JW was going to screw it up again.

This same type of "turn of events" took place when I tried to keep my friends informed, via e-mail, of David Lee's potential hiring as Hog football OC. On, off, on again, off again, on again, off again.

I should really keep my mouth shut but I enjoy the soap opera I guess.

Anyway, take this for what it's worth, but it looks like ONCE AGAIN the deal is done. Billy Gillispie will get a fat contract at U of A and Stan "I can't motivate my players worth a snakes turd but I'm a damned classy guy" Heath will be gone this week.

I'm sure this will change a hundred times before it actually happens but this is the latest I'm hearing.

Stay tuned to "As The Hog Turns."

Pappa

No comments: