Thursday, March 22, 2007

Obligatory Razorback BB Post

So, the Hogs got HOSED in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Not entirely unexpected. The Hog team that showed up in the SEC tournament is not the same team that showed up in the NCAA tournament.

The Hog team that showed up in the NCAA's is the Hog team we've seen all year. No heart. No drive. Would someone please explain to me how a team cannot be fired up to play in the NCAA's? Especially after all this team went through to get there?!?!?

Anyway, I'm hearing Stan Heath is history as predicted in this blog multiple times. I thought Stan might have saved his job by making the tournament but I bet you hear differently in the next 5-7 days.

I also bet that we'll all be happy with the new hire. I've mentioned the most likely hire previously and word is it will be one of those people. I'll leave it at that.

Pappa

EDIT: The whole situation just became more interesting with Tubby Smith taking the Minnesota job. KY is an attractive place. We'll see.

No comments: