Friday, March 23, 2007

Family Portrait

We had a family portrait made yesterday. Or, I should say, we had the pictures for a family portrait taken yesterday.

Junior did very well. He got cranky a couple of times, and we had to take a break, but a little formula in the dressing room and he was ready to go again. He was so worn out afterwards he was falling asleep walking the whole 4 steps to the car.

The picture lady kept saying, "Boy, he's a fat baby." Or, "He sure is big!"

Over and over and over and over and over ad nausem. It got old.

Sure, he is a big baby, but you can see the kid's abs. I can say with 99% confidence that he's not a fat baby. She's a doofus.

I think the pictures will turn out well. We did one with Mamma, Junior, and I, one with me and Junior, one with Mamma and Junior, and one with Junior flying solo. I think Mamma wants a few more so we'll have to discuss that with the picture folks.

I foresee a big family portrait hanging over our fireplace in the new house. Call me psychic.

No comments: