Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Junior is Starting to Get on a Sleep Schedule

He still wakes up at night a few times but he hits the rack around 7 PM on a regular basis.

Oh yeah, he still poops.

Temperatures are warming up here starting in the next couple of days. HIGHS IN THE 40's FOR A FEW DAYS AND EVEN A DAY OR SO CLOSE TO 50!!!!!

This is the time of year where I start to hate even the sight of snow on the ground. I mean, I'm literally angry at snow as stupid as that sounds.

If I see a snow "clod" on the road, I'll swerve to hit it. I intentionally step on the same clods if they're on the sidewalk. I consider it doing my part to better my environment by breaking apart the snow so it melts faster.

The closing date on our house got moved up to 4/27 at the sellers request. That's the Friday before the Monday we were going to close. No biggie.

That's all the news that's fit to print....or at least all I can think of right now.

Adios,

Pappa

No comments: