Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Water

I was thinking today (yes...sometimes I think), why do people drink spring water?

I personally can't stand that crap. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that bottled water that actually comes from a tap...as most of it does. For example, Dasani is a Coke product. Coke is based in Atlanta. You may or may not have known this, but Dasani is just Atlanta tap water.

That's right. If you pay $1 for a few ounces of Dasani you're just getting tap water.

The stuff I can't stand is the spring water stuff. You know, the stuff that tastes like heavy water from a nuclear reactor. I say that b/c it's GOT TO weigh more than tap water. It just has to. That stuff tastes heavy as heck.

I REALLY can't stand Perrier. Carbonated water? Really? Don't they mix that stuff with syrup to make coke? Isn't there a reason it's normally mixed with something else? Oh yeah. There is. Because it tastes like crap by itself!

(could I use the word "stuff" more in this stuff?)

When you go to one of those high falutin fancy restaurants, they always ask you if you want bottled or tap water. I always say tap. If you don't, you get heavy water. My food is normally heavy enough. Primarily b/c I usually order way too much of it. Why would I want my water to be heavy too?

There's your random thought for the day.

No comments: